Terms & Conditions
During the enquiry stage you're under no obligation and we'll provide you with one or more proposals as a basis for your Philippines Holiday.
• When you're happy with your itinerary and decide to go ahead with your trip we hold reservations as provisional until you've paid a deposit
Your trip is confirmed and you're ready to go when...
• We've received acceptance of our Standard Booking Conditions and your "Client Information Record"
• Final payment has been made and travel vouchers have been issued
Standard Booking Conditions
1. Holiday Boracay is a trading name for Philippine Trails Ltd (a UK Company, registered in England & Wales: No: 6711564), who, acting as agent, accepts bookings on behalf of related operating companies, affiliates and sub-contractors, referred to as the "Company" subject to the following conditions. The words "the Company" and/or "us" in these conditions should be construed accordingly.
2. Delivery of instructions and payment in respect of a holiday constitutes acceptance of these Standard Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons as may be named in connection with the booking. All such persons are referred to as "the Client", the words "the Client" and/or "you" in these conditions should be construed accordingly.
3. These Standard Booking Conditions form part of the Client's contract with the Company and are binding in all cases unless otherwise amended and agreed to in writing by us.
4. A provisional booking will be held for a maximum of 14 days and is confirmed only after the Company receives explicit instructions together with a deposit at which point the Company will raise a confirmation Invoice.
5. There shall be no binding contract until the deposit has been paid.
6. Failure to remit your deposit on time may result in an automatic release of the confirmed space and the possible inability to reinstate your reservation. When the company acknowledges receipt of the deposit, it shall be deemed to constitute acceptance and confirmation of the reservation. The balance of all monies due in relation to the booking must be paid no later than 60 days before departure or the Company reserves the right to treat the booking as having been cancelled in which case cancellation charges will be applied.
7. A Client wishing to cancel a holiday or any part of a holiday must do so in writing, and the cancellation shall be deemed to have been made on the date that such notice is received by the Company.
8. The following cancellation charges based on the total Invoice value will be applied:
a. More than 60 days prior to departure: 80% refund less bank charges
b. 31 - 60 days prior to departure: 50% refund less bank charges
c. 0 - 30 days prior to departure: No refund
d. No refunds are given on "no shows" or where a person leaves a tour before it is due to end.
9. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any tour option, eliminate any feature, or alter any itinerary, should local conditions necessitate. The company reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person on a tour, or holiday at any time should such person's physical or mental health and condition, or general attitude and deportment impede the operation of the tour, charter or holiday or the welfare and enjoyment of other clients. In such cases, equivalent value substitutes may be offered or proportional refunds on the total tour price may be made at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by the Client in any such event.
10. The Company, nor any person acting for, through or on behalf of the Company shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, arising from any cause whatsoever and without restricting the generality of the foregoing shall particularly not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions contained in its brochures, literature or correspondence, late or non-confirmation or acceptance of bookings, loss or damage caused by delays, sickness, injury or death, whether occasioned by negligence or not.
11. As a UK registered company we act as the principal in compliance with the EC directive on Package Holidays, published in the United Kingdom as "SI3288 The Package Holiday, Package Travel, Package Tour Regulations 1992".
a. Your holiday is protected under our registration by the Travel Trust Association. We adhere to the Travel Trust Association (TTA) code of conduct as registered member U6131.
12. The Company does not issue any form of travel insurance whatsoever. From time to time the Company may recommend both insurers and insurance policy types but in all cases the contract of insurance is between you and the underwriters contracted. Adequate travel insurance is a condition of carriage.
13. This contract and any matters arising from it are governed by the law of England and Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Payment for Holidays
We require a deposit of between 25% & 50% on confirmed bookings. This varies because some hotel accommodation providers require full settlement at the time of booking, especially for "Super Peak" periods. This also applies to flights and island transfers.
In any event, the balance of all monies due in relation to a booking must be paid no later than 60 days before departure.
We normally quote, and take payment in GB Pounds as this is the currency operated by our Trust Account.
Methods of Payment
Payment may be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Transfer (Please enquire).
The following extra charges will apply when booking by credit card:
Visa/Mastercard - 2% charge
Debit/Solo cards - No charge
American Express - Not accepted
Travel Trust Association
Philippine Trails Ltd is a registered member of the Travel Trust Association. This means that you can book your holiday secure in the knowledge that Travel Trust Association will protect you in the unlikely event of a member becoming insolvent. More...
Travel insurance is essential for all Clients undertaking our Holidays, Tours and Excursions.
It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the Holiday Package to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and the expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of the holiday.
Failure to obtain travel insurance and supply the Company with the policy details, before the Holiday commences, will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in the termination of the Contact, and all monies paid to the Company will be forfeited.
If a Client becomes ill, all hospital expenses, doctors' fees and repatriation costs are the Client's responsibility and the Company shall not be liable for any refund of the Holiday Package costs.